Friday, February 17, 2012

So to all you still not sure if this is for you. I will have a tasting party, come to it and let's try the coffee and tea. Please go to www.getyourbliss.com and sign the guest book or contact us page and I will send out information.  If you would like a sample, just let me know. This image says it all. 




I just started taking the coffee and teas myself and have found more energy, am more excited in general and have started to eat less and not crave any carbs or eat when I am bored. I drink more water and stay away from sweets too. This is about fat loss, and getting healthy, stabilizing your blood sugar and being more in control of your emotions. Where do you want to be for next years New Year Resolution?

I look forward to connecting with you and sharing the Boresha way!

No comments:

Post a Comment